Monday, January 9, 2023

Volunteers Needed!!!

Volunteers Needed!

     I don't know how many of you know that I am currently running the library single handedly these days because Sarah has taken full time employment elsewhere (congratulations to her!). I have been able to handle things well thus far (with a little help from a friend or 2 now and then), however, my family and I will have some important things coming up in a few months. My family will require my full and undivided attention in the months of March, April, and May. 
     March, April and May are the busiest months of the year for the Tool Shed. I am in need of volunteers if the library is to stay open during those months. Because we are very much a community organization I am hoping that a few volunteers will step forward to take on the running of the library for these months. I am asking that you contact me over the next month to let me know if anyone is available to help. If I don't hear from anyone I will have to send out a notice of closure for the library for March, April, and May. Unfortunately, the library will have to be closed for those dates if I can't get any volunteers. 

Please contact me asap via email if you are interested in volunteering or even curious about what volunteering might look like. The job is fairly simple and won't take up too much of your time. 

Thank you so much for considering to help keep our resource library open and available,

Jessica 
email: toolshedlibrary@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment